QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
If you want to be a part of our amazing team, weare looking for an "Accounting Specialist" for the following responsibilities;
- Assemble, review and verify invoices
- Flag and clarify any unusual or questionable invoice items
- Set invoices up for payment
- Bookkeeping of the invoices into the ERP system
- Responsible for Intercompany operations, raising cross charge transactions, bookkeeping of ICO invoices and reconciliation process
- Review of employee expenses in terms of local and internal procedures and process & booking of expense reports
- Post transactions to journals, ledgers and other records
- Reconcile accounts payable transactions
- Prepare analysis of accounts once needed
- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
- Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries
- Produce monthly reports
- Assist with month end closing
- Provide supporting documentation for audits
- Maintain accurate historical records
Do you have...
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics or related fields?
- 3-5 years accounts payable and/or general accounting experience, and long term career goal in Accounting & Finance fields?
- Knowledge of general accounting principles?
- Proficiency in data entry and management?
- Good knowledge of MS Office Programs?
And are you..
- Good at organizing and prioritizing?
- Detail oriented and accuracy?
- A good team player?
Communication skills, Vendor relationship skills are necessary, and English knowledge for a basic communication with vendors is an asset!
Just APPLY and get ready for #freedomtosucceed