QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
RB is different: ‘good enough’ isn’t good enough here. RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company.
We work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through our brands like Durex, Veet , Scholl, Nurofen , Gaviscon, Strepsils, Strefen.
Thrive in an environment of high autonomy and accountability? Keen to be at the heart of the fastest growing health and hygiene company? Keep reading to learn about what we’re looking for and how to complete the application!
We are seeking an Customer Services & Logistics Manager to join our Supply Team!
Is it you?
If you are seeking a challenge that will play a fundamental part in growing a global FMCG/Consumer Health business this role could be the opportunity you are seeking. An opportunity has arisen to join a great business with a strong heritage and well-known brands for an experienced Logistics and Customer Service professional who has had responsibility for logistics operations and 1st class Customer Service.
You are 'hands on' but also strategic in understanding the broader business objectives and issues not just within the Logistics and Customer service areas. You will be a critical business partner to key functions, such as planning, finance and Commercial leaders. You will contribute to the business plans and secure long-term development that allows for market growth and penetration. As a people leader, you will be responsible to build competence throughout the Logistics and Customer Services organisation. You will be actively monitoring the external market, innovations and trends to find new business opportunities to support the growth.
As a Customer Services & Logistics Manager, you will:
• Provide customer fulfillment through all sales channels with great lead times, availability and quality at lowest possible cost
• Take overall accountability and direct responsibility for Logistics P&L as well as the Logistics operation and customer services team
• Optimization on the warehouse & shipment operation with the lowest cost and maximum service level • Improvement on the systems according to changing business needs
• Be responsible for both internal/external ISO logistics audits
• Be responsible for 3PL Human Rights
• Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university, preferably in Engineering
• Min 6 years of experience in Supply Chain (preferably in FMCG)
• Excellent command of written and spoken English
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
• A team player with good organizational and analytical skills
• An effective and strong communicator with strong leadership skills
• Tenacious and resilient, driven to achieve even when faced with obstacles, able to work under pressure
• Good problem-solving and numerical skills
What are we offering?
• You will experience working with 3PL/4PL providers, influencing and working collaboratively across all internal and external groups you will be a passionate, relationship driven, natural leader within this role
• You will see things differently and want to work with people, and an organisation, who shares the same view; you will be seeking to work in a business culture where the leadership approach inspires the best in you
• You will be a senior leader with deep experience in Customer Fulfillment and customer service in a FMCG/Consumer Health environment; you will clearly understand how customer fulfillment, especially 'the last mile' impacts customer service and multi-channel retailing profitability, and how managing suppliers, seeking new innovations and trends will have a positive outcome for the business
• You will be a leader who acts from the front, and leads by example, with a holistic view of the business and customer fulfilment/supply chain/ customer service experience with the ability to zoom into the detail as needed
• You will be putting the customer, supplier and group in mind, and enjoy leading an organisation that is working with sourcing around the globe; you will have a proven track record in creating business value by developing strategies closely with your team and business partners
• Your strong drive and fact-based business leadership qualities will support you in making the right decisions; you will have an eagerness to create trust and build real partnerships, collaborations and trust with all your colleagues
• You will gain more experinece in the FMCG/Consumer health/retail/3PL/4PL/supply chain, which is required as will good knowledge of legislation and regulations governing transport and storage
• Ideally you will have proven ability to influence and have successfully led projects on a country/market/national level