QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
A fantastic opportunity is available for a HR Generalist to join our Hygiene Home Human Resources team!
You will be a part of RB Turkey Hygiene Home Business Unit and report directly to Head of HR and work closely with the rest of the Global C&B team and HR Business Partners to provide first-class advisor support on a wide range of HR responsibilities. You will be a self-starter with a hands-on approach to your day to day activities, and a hunger for involvement in a large number of projects. Your daily duties will commonly involve liaising with HR colleagues, employees throughout the Group and third parties.
Compensation and Benefits
· Supports the Global C&B team with the following:
In conjunction with HR Business Partners and C&B Leads, drafts Offer Letters, Contracts, Role Change Letters and Severance agreements
Works with the Finance department to ensure adequate estimates, forecasts, and calculations of expenditures in compensation for budget planning and tracking.
· Support and own global projects alongside the wider C&B team.
· Support HRBP’s on the local HR projects
International Transfer Process / Third-Party Providers
· Manages life-cycle of international transferees, working closely to ensure that the international transfer process is operating as smooth as possible
· Provides policy application advice to HR stakeholders and transferees
· Tracks progress of moves, providing updates to all Global HR Directors and escalating issues as needed
· Reviews invoices to ensure accuracy of cost centers and employee ID numbers to facilitate quick processing of POs
· Manages monthly payroll processing with outsourced payroll company, analysis and prepare monthly payroll reports for Finance Department
· Updates payroll records by reviewing and approving changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deductions, and job titles, and department/ division transfers
· Assists employees with all payroll questions and requests
· Acts as first point of contact to all employees about all Employment related processes
· Manages all governmental process, employment paperwork, work permissions, Visas etc.
In Return, RB offers very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organization!
What is the candidate profile we are looking for?
- 3+ years of experience within HR, Payroll and C&B/Reward
- Excellent skills in project management
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Full cycle payroll processing experience, from new employee set up to separation
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Proficient user of Excel, Powerpoint and Word
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities and projects
- Strong communication skills