QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
RB Health - PWR Area Manager - İstanbul
About the Area Manager role
This role is responsible for developing the strategic plan for your Account to drive sales, profit and net working capital exceeding targets in all categories across account portfolios. Managing the P&L 'from top to bottom'. The success of this role will be about having strong commercial knowledge tied in with great interpersonal skills.
Qualifications and Skills
· Educated to minimum bachelor’s degree level in a commercial subject
· 2 - 3 years of account management experience gained in FMCG sales; proven track record /sales experience with key international or local retailers
· Demonstrated success in P&L management, budget delivery and growth momentum
· Additional functional experience, preferably in Marketing, Trade Marketing and/or Finance is an advantage
· The business language in RB is English; therefore fluency in this language is essential. Fluency in other / local languages(s) is advantageous
· Having no restriction to travel is a must
· Results oriented, entrepreneurial and self-motivating.
· You’ll demonstrate financial and commercial acumen and understanding of business issues/opportunities., you possess the confidence to effectively deliver account plan
· Must have proven ability to be flexible and multi task in a fast paced, high demand environment
· Confident and capable of operating at all levels, good team player
· Tenacious and resilient, driven to achieve even when faced with obstacles
· Strong analytical skills with ability to develop strategies, tactics and measurable implementation.
· Strong sense of urgency and attention to detail a must; ability to work independently under general direction
· Achieve / exceed all key sales measures and targets Net Revenue, Gross Margin, Trade Spend & Net Working Capital targets for the account portfolio
· Work in partnership with brand and trade marketing to ensure development and implementation of customer category strategy and achieve best-in-class account 4P targets (Product, Placement, Price & Promotion)
· Provide challenge within a Category Business Team from a customer perspective
· Develop and manage multi-level relationships with the account; contribute to customer strategy ensuring local RB business objectives are achieved
· Achievement of account sales and trade investment targets for allocated account
· Secure trading and distribution/promotion agreements in line with nominated major account’s profile (including share of shelf/visibility at POS/Distribution penetration across product range/ Retail Pricing/Consumer and Trade Promotions and Discounts
· Managing customer negotiations in relation to RB commercial strategy and customers trading terms
· Partner with Demand Planning to ensure Customer Service levels and met / exceeded
· Overall Continuous improvement - identifying opportunities for efficiency and profitability and overall improvement in the management of categories
Apply now for a chance to really change the game!