QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Recordati is a modern and dynamic international pharmaceutical group based in Milan, Italy. It has grown constantly since 1926.
Recordati is a European specialty pharmaceutical group dedicated to partnering, discovering and developing innovative, value-added products that improve the quality of life and help people to enjoy longer, healthier and more productive lives.
Recordati produces and promotes innovative medicines worldwide including both products for primary care therapies and treatments for rare diseases.
We are looking for a dynamic team member as JUNIOR PRODUCT MANAGER for our growingMarketing Teamof Recordati İlaç with the following qualifications:
• Bachelor degree. Master degree preferable.
• Min 1-2 years work experience in marketing department in pharma industry.
• Excellent command of English both written and spoken.
• Strong planning and organizational skills, effective teamwork.
• Strong analytical and strategical skills ,interpersonal & communication skills.
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office
• No restriction for travelling.
• Completed military service for male candidates.
• Responsible for marketing activities of the products by defining marketing direction, devising appropriate strategy and driving marketing plans & implementation in accordance with the strategy to achieve product’s sales and marketing targets.
• Prepare marketing budget in terms of promotional materials, samples, advertising, regional/national meetings, congress sponsorships etc., managing also the production of marketing materials.
• Visits target audience with the sales team and strengthens the relations with KOLS and develops projects.
• Reviews the product scientific data to ensure that the field force is kept up to date on new developments regarding the companies and/or competition.
• Contributes and work together with medical managers in developing clinical trial programs and epidemiological studies.