GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
Guest Relation Manager
This position is responsible for all operation front of house and guest areas that includes Guest Relation Supervisor, Guest Relation Agent and Lobby Hostess. Guest Relation Manager is under the supervision of Front Office Manager. Plans, directs, co-ordinates & controls all activities geared towards higher guest satisfaction within the whole hotel. Is in charge to find operational solutions to guest complaints. Ensures that the maximum quality of service is provided to guests during their stay or while using the facilities.
What you will be doing:
- Makes sure everything in the lobby area is in order and in fresh look.
- Champion Of Accor Loyalty Program.
- Takes care of all requests and complaints when necessary.
- Observes behavior and efficiency of all Front Office staff.
- Deals with especially all arrivals and VIP ‘s. makes necessary coordination with reservation for future important arrivals and notice the General Manager and Hotel Manager accordingly.
- Enforces the observance of house rules and regulations.
- Supervises proper use of equipment to avoid misuse.
- Controls VIP status extended to guests & ensures VIP policy is kept to.
- Supervises proper blocking of VIPs and special requests. Follow up the guest requests.
- Ensures that a smooth operation is maintained within the department.
- Coordinates and guide the Guest Relation issues and cooperate with Guest Service Agent.
- Concentrates on guest activities like coordinating special occasions or meeting with VIP guests.
- Supervises Guest Service Agents performance and makes sure everything related to guest is followed up.
- Makes sure guests are escorted to their rooms by the guest relation team.
- Coordinate and follow up guest contact policy.
- Ensures that personal hygiene for the Front Office staff is to the standard at all times.
- Observes and supervises closely and follows up that all staff greet the guests properly and handle guest complaints with maximum efficiency.
- Greets & meets VIP guests whenever possible, during arrival, departure, or during their stay.
- Follows all ACDC (Accor Customer Digital Card) notes.
- Organizes & is present upon special events, functions
- Suggests ways to improve service approach, service delivery & customer relations in all departments
- Monitors accuracy in Opera profiles & makes sure that guest history is updated.
- Spot-checks VIP rooms.
- Handles JDP correspondence for all guests interviewed & followed up. Ensures update is done in Opera PMS system & makes sure that requests are followed up, complaints & deficiencies are not repeated.
- Handles guest questionnaires in the same way.
- Entertains wherever & whenever necessary in compliance with rules & regulations.
- Attends all the meetings requested by Front Office Manager.
- Updates subordinates on all ongoing activities/functions in the hotel.
- Present during P.R promotional functions & events for the hotel
- Makes annual Performance evaluation for their staff.
- Knows and follows the fire and safety procedures of the hotel.
- Performs other duties assigned by his/her supervisor.
Your experience and skills include:
- Minimum 5 years of Front Office experience in five-star hotels of which at least two years in supervisory position.
- Excellent reading, writing, and oral proficiency in the English language.
- Proficient in Opera PMS and MS Office.
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations.