QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
ROBO is one of the leading manufacturers of automotive production lines in Turkey and ROBO has provided robotic solutions for industry since 2006.
We want to work with a "Design Manager” who will perform End-to-End design management from concept development throughout project completion, especially experienced in design of Automotive Robotic Production Lines.
· Demonstrate a full understanding of the mechanical design management process for ROBO .
· Maintain communication and relationships between ROBO Design Team and team of customer,
· Gather, prioritize and analyze customer requirements,
· High skilled feasibility knowledge and support proposal phase of new project,
· Inspiring creativity throughout all design process,
· Provide project value engineering on the project scope and budget,
· Ensuring that the design team is aware of trends & improvements in both techniques & technology that are relevant to the project and which will contribute to customer needs.
· Coordinate all the design-related project components and lead the fixture design development,
· Embraces change and makes adjustments with the new trends and innovative solutions.
· Act as a technical and conceptual advisor in the project,
· Lead and distribute the work through the design team and manage workload creatively and efficiently to meet project schedules, budgets and maintain design quality,
· Evaluate and motivate team members toward leading engineering solutions,
· Work on individual competency development,
· Manage and maintain record keeping of engineering schedules and file documents for the projects.
Requirements and Skills
· Must hold minimum a BS degree in engineering fields,
· Minimum 5 years experience in Mechanical Design at Automotive Industry,
· Able to manage designs including software programs required and used in ROBO such as SolidWorks, CATIA and Siemens NX,
· Strong conceptual and analytical thinking competencies,
· Strong up to date material, technology trend and industrial solutions knowledge, especially inAutomative Industry,
· Able to work as team leader with strong written and oral communication skills,
· Must have a team-oriented attitude, attention to details and ability to meet deadlines,
· Able to work at stressful working conditions,
· Has Class B driving licence,
· No restriction for domestic or international travels,
· No obligation for military service,
· Fluency in English.