Reference No: IDP/003
SABANCI UNIVERSITY and KORDSA are looking for Research Engineers who will work in Process Modeling and Optimization domain(s).
This call is for TUBİTAK 2244 Industry PhD Program.
This is an open application without a deadline.
Starting Date: September 2019
Partner Company: KORDSA
Engineers are expected to apply for the PhD programs listed below:
- Materials Science and Nano Engineering
- Manufacturing Engineering
PhD candidate must have a graduate degree with a thesis related to subjects and/or possess a reasonable understanding of:
- Development of innovative epoxy based resin formulation for out of autoclave
production in aerospace industry
- Development of innovative prepreg process technologies for out of autoclave mass
production in automotive industry.
- Modelling and optimization of prepreg Manufacturing processes.
About The Program:
2244 - Industrial Ph.D. program call was opened by TUBİTAK for the training of qualified human resource with the degree of doctorate university in collaboration with university-industry. For more details, please check "TUBITAK 2244 - Industrial PhD Program" on Sabanci University website.
Program consists of 2 phases:
1st Phase - Studentship:
Sabanci University is listed first in the National Entrepreneurial and Innovative Universities Index. Moreover, the University holds significant positions in international world rankings such as Times Higher Education (THE) and Quacquarelli Symonds (QS). Graduate students will have an opportunity to conduct their research with the state of the art infrastructure in a dynamic campus environment.
The studentship phase will cover the tuition fee for a full-time PhD programme in Sabanci University and pay a stipend of 4.500 TRY per month. Students holding B.Sc. degree or will graduate this year from B.Sc may also apply through Integrated PhD program. There are also supports available either for travel or accommodation.
For more details, please check "Campus Life" on Sabanci University website.
2nd Phase - Working Period:
There will be the opportunity of signing a work agreement between KORDSA and student. This possibility will be decided latest on 7th term of the studentship phase and this agreement requires at least 3 year commitment to work for the related company.
- Should satisfy Sabanci University’s admission criteria specified on the University website (please see "Graduate School of Engineering and Natural Sciences Application Requirements for Doctorate Programs" on website)
- There are no citizenship restrictions. Successful foreigners also encouraged to apply.
How to Apply? (Please read carefully)
Please apply via Kariyer.net by attaching below documents to your application:
1. Statement of Purpose
2. CV including the GPAs
3. If available, ALES GRE GMAT, and English Proficiency Results
Please insert “Reference No - Candidate Name - Surname” information to all attached documents.
Applications which do not include necessary attachments will be automatically rejected.