QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
As SAMPAŞ, we are looking for Software Engineer(s) mainly responsible for software development in funded Smart Cities research & innovation projects and local & international business development projects.
Your responsibilities will be:
- to take part in an R&D team for the development of innovative Smart Cities services & components using open data, open APIs, big data, visualization, machine learning techniques
- to help in the development and operation of the running R&D projects
- to monitor the progress of the projects under his/her responsibility
- to support local & international business development facilities
Qualifications, Skills and Knowledge:
- University Degree with a background in Computer Engineering or equivalent;
- Experience in software frameworks including but not limited to Hadoop, MapReduce, Kafka, Spark, Elasticsearch, Kibana, etc.
- Experience in platforms like FIWARE and Generic Enablers is a plus
- Practical experience using Linux
- Relevant professional experience in software development for R&D programmes
- Very good command of spoken and written English
- Very good drafting, coordination and problem solving skills
- Good organisational skills and ability to work under pressure (deadlines)
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to learn and take responsibility quickly and proactively;
In addition to having ISO9001, ISO20000, ISO27001 quality certificates, SAMPAŞ has reached CMMi Level 3 appraisal level. SAMPAŞ is a member of Networked European Software and Services Initiative (NESSI) and European Information Society Group.
Founded in February 1981, SAMPAŞ is the leading Turkish IT company, providing innovative information technology solutions and services - tailored for the specific needs of the local governments.
SAMPAŞ has numerous value-added solutions for building today's Intelligent Cities. From design to installation, operation to maintenance and consulting, Turkish local governments have implemented many award winning projects with company's vast expertise and experience.
With over 20 strategic partnerships with national and international giants, SAMPAŞ has been providing city and citizen focused information technology solutions – government software, intelligent water management systems, payment systems, geographical information systems, urban projects management, SaaS solutions and smart card projects - for municipalities across Turkey contributing to country's transformation process towards becoming an e-government.
Headquartered in Istanbul, SAMPAŞ has three major regional offices in İzmir, Adana and Ankara.
About AKILLI KENTLER
AKILLI KENTLER is one of the pioneers of SAMPAŞ HOLDING in Urban Transformation and Smart Cities domains.
As a Smart Cities group company, Turkey’s first “Smart City” architect, which aimed to be a pioneer and guiding company since the that its founded; by materializing “Smart Urban Transformation” projects, which is logical, without compromising social benefits to income and profit, beneficiaries are protected, aims to build “Smart, Aesthetic and Sustainable” cities in cooperation during Turkey’s urban transformation process.
With over 40 strategic partnerships with national and international giants, AKILLI KENTLER has been providing smart urban transformation and smart cities focused services and solutions for cities across Turkey contributing to cities digital transformation process towards smart cities. AKILLI KENTLER; with its expert technical team consisting of different disciplines such as city planners, landscape architects, engineers, sociologists and economists and Smart Urban Transformation Technology Solutions, serves as your business partner.
Headquartered in Istanbul, AKILLI KENTLER has three major regional offices in İzmir, Adana and Ankara.