Samsung Electronics is a global leader in technology, opening new possibilities for people everywhere. Through relentless innovation and discovery, we are transforming the worlds of TVs, smartphones, wearable devices, tablets, digital appliances, network systems, medical devices, semiconductors and LED solutions. Samsung is also leading in the Internet of Things space through, among others, our Smart Home and Digital Health initiatives.
Since being established in 1969, Samsung Electronics has grown into one of the world’s leading technology companies, and become recognized as one of the top 10 global brands. Our network now extends across the world, and Samsung takes great pride in the creativity and diversity of its talented people, who drive our growth.
· Regular(Security Policy Operation Specialist)
· Associate's or Bachelor's degree in security/related field or equivalent experience
· Know physical security systems(Access control, video monitoring)
· Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact effectively with people at various social levels and across diverse cultures
· Knowledge of security operations and procedures
· Knowledge or experience managing access control and video surveillance systems
· Ability to comprehend organizational policies, procedures, and concepts
· Knowledge of managing and supervising the security operations
· Ability to work with external vendors and contractors
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English)
· Excellent computer skills
· Able to prepare verbal and written reports
· Ability to maintain accurate records
· Ability to work independently and as a team
· Knowledge of security systems (Access control, cameras and alarms) preferred.
· Experienced in managing security guards.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills (Korean preferred)
· Tekirdağ and districts(It is important for emergency situations)