GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
Road Freight Operations / Assistant Manager
This position will be mainly responsible for coordinating , managing and execution of export&Import process (shipments arrangements, custom clearance and requirements) , and freight forwarding business development.
Other responsibilities include the operation and coordination of a third party logistics relationship, ensuring that all costs and service levels are met. The position provides connection between various teams such as vendors, suppliers, other service providers, customs brokers, forwarder and transporters , customers to accomplish company objectives.
The position will execute to expanding freight forwarding scope of company , also export, import trade operational and compliance matters to ensure compliance with trade regulations as well.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Opertation / management of and export – Custom Clearance and B/L organization.
• Border trucking – freight forwarding process and scope management.
• Bill of lading preparation process operating and tracking to finalize each issue.
• Take action on time – in advance for export supply chain plans and purposes
• Liaison with other groups (3PL, exporter –importers.vendors, buyers, etc.)
• Coordinating and operating the relationship between LSPs (Forwarders, Customs Brokers, vendors and others)
• Arranging international transportations and tracking freights, issue BL and similar documents.
• Tracking and supplying the mandatory documents for Export operation.
• Communicate with venders, suppliers, service providers, and customers
• ERP process setup and operate in export – B/L management scope.
• Support for international trucking biz development
• At least 4 years university degree.
• Min. 5 years experience in similar position
• Proficiency with implementing processes to comply with Controlling Agency requirements, operation process, border trucking operational experience is having top priority.
* Executing key account daily operations profit/loss follow up.
• Bill of Lading management, and forwarder experience is must. • Knowledge of export operations, customs and import process, forwarding operations and INCOTERMS know how .
• Logistics and supply chain skills included insurance, transportation, warehouse, freight forwaders (having a certificate is plus)
• Analytical and problem solving skills and continuous improvement mindset
• Planning and managing skills, and team player, time and deadline management, self controlled. Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Consumer electronics export - customs operations experience plus
• Excel knowledge and SAP experience are plus