QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Activewear Designer Overview:
As the Designer, you will be responsible for researching inspiration, developing new apparel design concepts, sketching ideas, creating technical packages, and overseeing samples.
Apparel Designer Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in fashion design
• 2+ years’ experience as an Activewear designer.
• Technical knowledge of fabrics, both woven and knit, silhouettes, prints, colors, and trims
• Proficient with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
• Oversee research and inspiration to create a cohesive concept each season, review emerging trends and shapes, and research local markets
• Develop flats and sketches for all designs as part of a cohesive seasonal collection aligned with the creative concept and Isko technologies
• Prepare all necessary components for design presentations, such as sketch boards, proto reviews, and production meeting preparation
• Collaborate with other Designers and various cross-functional teams and maintain strong business relationships with external partners
• Lead sample review sessions, provide recommendations, note feedback, and update sketches as necessary
We are looking for Designer to join ISKO in Istanbul.