QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
SANLAB is providing state of art Virtual Reality, Real-time Robotics, Simulation solutions via cutting edge technologies.
We are looking for A+ team members for our Senior Software Developer Position for our Game Spin-Off Game department .
Desired Skills & Experience Requirements:
- Experience in OOP, C# software development.
- Experience in Agile and Scrum methodology.
- Experience on Leading SW projects.
- Experience on working Remote.
- Computer Graphics knowledge and understanding of game engine mechanics.
- Experience on Game development, and Unity3d Game engine.
- Knowledge of design patterns and UMLs is a plus.
- Experience in algorithms and analysis.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Ability to work independently and task driven.
- Advanced level of verbal and written English.
- Strong problem solving, debugging skills.
- Must be a highly responsible, team-oriented individual with strong communication skills and work ethic.
- Above all, the individual will have a positive, can-do attitude, be flexible, and be willing to take on new assignments and responsibilities as they arise.
As a member of Software team, you will evaluate, design, develop and deploy software solutions for Game Projects.