QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
* Bachelor’s Degree (Master’s preferable).
* Fluency in English.
* Analytical approach.
* Capability of being multi-tasking and time management.
* Having experience in leading and motivating large teams including both blue and white collars.
* Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines with result-orientedapproach.
* P/L and cost management experience.
* Customer focused.
* Having experience in a similar role especially in telecommunications sector is preferred.
* To ensure management and coordination of 3PL operations in multi customer environment with in committed conditions, projected time and cost and in conformity with quality standards.
* To represent the company in the facility under his/her responsibility and conduct commercial and operational communication.
* To ensure planning, follow-up and coordination needed for operations under his/her responsibility to produce service in line with budget targets.
* To ensure flawless and fast coordination with support functions
* To prepare the yearly budgets, track the results monthly, analyze effects of possible future challenges.
* To take necessary actions for any cost saving opportunities as the P/L owner.
* To drive changes with continuous improvement of projects,
* To be responsible for checking if implementations of new process flows according to customer requests/needs in line with change management systems.
* To provide performance management and career planing for the team under his/her responsibility.
* To be responsible for representing the company towards customer and be the first escalation point and to ensure customer satisfaction.