QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking for a Quality Engineer to be responsible plant quality processes for our sub-company.
- Carrying out studies of ISO, EN, Elevator Directive and TSE certification.
- Tracking and reporting of some special machines’ in the portfolio movements and measurements
- Within the scope of company's fields of activity, ISO9001, ISO14001, 2014/33/EU, EN13015, EN81-xx, EN115-x, TS12255 etc. Tracking the current situation within the scope of international/European standards/norms/directives and local regulations/laws, making necessary certification studies and providing technical support to the operation team
- To carry out and follow up the internal audit activities with the transactions related the Quality Management System
- Follow up the corrective and preventive actions, measurement and process follow-up of records after internal audits,
- Evaluation, root cause analysis and follow-up of Customer complaint process
- Analyzing and following the annual progress activities related to the process by organizing a ‘’YGG’’ meeting
- Experienced of factory processes
- Preferably Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics/SAP