QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
· To analyse and evaluate commercial and technical aspects as soon as receipt of RFQs.
· To distribute/pass commercial and technical specifications to the relavant people / departments by continously guiding them through RFQ and through communication with customer and supervise the team till assuring bids/offers proper preparation and submission to the RFQ owners on due time.
· Follow up of tenders and encourage customers with the aim to convince them SE solution.
· To pursue and coordinate the tendering process until it results closing, contracts by establishing the bridge between unit's various departments (technical/commercial) and SE ISO network / the end client.
· To support Area Sales Manager/ISO teams in coordination with Marketing by participating marketing actions (such as Fairs, Events, Seminar, customer visit etc.) to present them SE solution.
· To follow up and assure booking the sales orders for successfull tenders/offers and transferring PO to the project management team with clear coordination.
· To coordinate and report sales activities in the region
· To collect effective and useful market intelligence from the region and compile these collections to contribute marketing strategies and develop new accounts/clients.
· To coordinate team ( Region / area ) targets among members and to oversee the activities as described in 1 thru 7 within team
· Obeying and applying the requirements of “Information Security Management System
· University degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering,
· 5 years experience in sales/marketing or related field,
· Very good command of written & spoken English,
· Advanced user of MS Office applications,
· Effective communication skills,
· Claim, risk and crisis management,
· Strong problem solving and analytical skills,
· Well organized, result oriented, pro-active & a good team player,
· Good relationship and reporting skills,
· No restriction for travelling,