QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Group Sales Department
• University degree in related field.
• Excellent organization, planning interpersonal communication skills, and attention to details
• Excellent written and spoken language skills in English.
• Spanish language a plus.
• Flexibility on working hours if needed any overtime.
• Office Working Hours: Monday to Friday – 09:00 to 17:00 / Saturday – 09:00 to 14:00
• Minimum 5 years experience working in a Tourism agency working with groups
• Being a good team player with a flexible and cooperative attitude.
• Familiar with venues for events and celebrations throughout Turkey.
• Knowledge of MS Office applications.
• Guest satisfaction oriented and able to solve problems with pro-active approach.
• Having no military obligation for male candidates.
• Preparing the group tour proposals, in
• Collecting the necessary tour costs from suppliers and venues.
• Costing and budgeting the tour proposals.
• Presenting the group tour proposals to clients, and agents
• Making & following the necessary reservations with hotels, restaurants, flight etc.
• Prepare the tour files and share with operation department.
• Communicate with the guests during their tour to increase guest satisfaction.
Years of Experience: More than 5 years of experience
Military Status: Completed, Exempt, Delayed
Level of education: Associate Degree (Graduate), Bachelor’s (Graduate)
University : Graduate
Language: Fluent Written / Spoken English. Spanish A Plus
Company Industry: Tourism Incoming
Job Role: Division Leader
Job Type: Permanent / Full-time
Position Level: Division Leader
Job Location: Istanbul (European Side)