QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Reporting directly to the Managing Director of the subsidiary in Turkey, you would be in the heart of our development strategy by recruiting key people for the company.
More specifically, your role is to :
· Define with the Country director a recruitment strategy for the area, prioritize the projects, define the precise needs of the company,
· Get to know the employees within the area and their job,
· Identify potential applicants and contact them directly through professional networks and other databases,
· Elaborate the job description and post the job ads on targeted job boards,
· Conduct phone and face-to-face interviews,
· Conduct the negotiation to hiring the selected applicant, in accordance with the manager,
· Prepare the integration process of the employees you have recruited and make sure everything is going well during the first months within the company; remain the main HR interlocutor,
· We are looking for ambitious and motivated applicants who want to make their career grow and who are ready for new challenges. You are open-minded, autonomous, motivated and you have excellent communication skills,
· Bachelor's degree or above in Business Administration, Labour Economics and Industrial Relations related disciplines,
· At least you have 5 years of successful experience in a recruitment position and you are eager to learn so as to develop your skills,
· Possessing planning and management skills,
· The position is based Istanbul and will require business trips,
· A fluent level in Turkish and English is required. A third language (French) would be much than appreciated.