· Ensures the implementation of IS policy defined by the IS Department,
· Performs the operational maintenance, reliability and security checks of IT systems for the assigned area of responsibility,
· Manages the IS equipment (hardware, additional equipment, software, etc) of the site,
· Installs the hardware and software and set up computer equipment for all the users under responsibility;
· Establishes and monitors the update of on-site hardware and software inventory;
· Analyzes IS failures and contributes with corrective actions;
· Performs first-level maintenance on computer equipment and coordinates supplier maintenance activities for sub-contracted equipment;
· Provides guidance and assistances to users on central applications, office software or Design office tools, depending on assigned area of responsibility;
· Formalizes and communicates on user needs through training and information transfer;
· Contributes pro-actively in IT budget development relevant to the site, in compliance with the group’s IS strategy;
· May have to contribute in writing user procedures but also directives and technical procedures defined by the IS Director (backup, security, operation) and ensure their effective implementation;
· Puts into practice the IS operating procedures (backup, archiving, etc.);
· Implements, updates and reports on IS performance indicators, different logbooks and progress reports required by the IS management.
· Implements the group’s IS guidelines while ensuring as appropriate their relevance to local regulations, mainly for certain legal procedures.