· University degree from reputable Turkish Law Faculty (Master degree is an asset) .
· Minimum 6 years of related experience in a multinational company or reputable law firms.
· Good knowledge of Law of obligations, Commercial and Corporate laws, Labour Law, Procedural Law.
· Familiarity with Telecom, Competition Law, Intellectual property law preferable.
· Strong communication and negotiation skills.
· Self-starter, strong follow-up, motivated, energetic, time-management skills, and able to work with flexible hours.
· Ability to respond to business issues with legally sound and workable solutions often under critical time pressure.
· Service orientation, can-do-attitude and business global view.
· The ability to work independently while performing as a team player.
· Advanced knowledge of MS Office Applications.
· Ability to travel.
· Excellent command of English.
· No military obligation for male candidates.
· Supporting the business and management team through providing timely, high-quality and business-oriented legal services including but not limited to anticipating and mitigatingpotential legal risks in relation to a broad range of issues and disputes of varying significance and complexity.
· Structuring, drafting, negotiating and executing all types of commercial contracts.
· Legal support to commercial and corporate businesses and global functions such as Internal Systems, Human Resources, Operations & Technology.
· Providing analysis and counsel on legal and commercial issues to include corporategovernance issues, commercial transactions, protecting intellectual property and compliance issues.
· Liaisoning with external legal counsels and tracking litigation cases, enforcement proceedings and customer complaints of Arbitration Committees.
· Examining and interpreting legal precedents and informing related departments regarding legal precedents and new legislation which will have an effect on company’s business.
· Supporting and conducting in-house training process if needed.
· Following procedure requirements of the company.