QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
• Work in accordance with all regulations and instructions related to hse and enviroment; to ensure that the employees who are connected to himself/herself work in accordance with these instructions,
• Preparation of Quality System studies and documentation related to the production department activities, ensuring the usage and follow-up in the production area,
• Monitoring and evaluating the production personnel performances, developments and reporting them to the Production Manager,
• Initiating corrective preventive activities related to the follow-up and deviations of unsuitable situations, the specified process indicators,
• Taking an active role in productivity increasing activities in the production department,
• Participating in production related system activities from other departments; Finalization and follow-up of reports and notifications regarding the opening 8D, CAP, and inappropriate situations together with the production manager,
• Preparation, reporting and follow-up of discard analysis that occurs at the beginning and after the production,
• Preparation of internal improvement plans related to production, initiation and follow-up of actions after approval,
• Following-up the TPM realization,
• Preparation, initiation and follow-up of automation and cell production work action plans,
• Taking part in lean manufacturing organizations,
• Preparation of standard work instructions,
• Preparation of new project and pattern test reports, reporting and tracking of deficiencies.
• Bachelor degree in engineering departments of universities,
• Having at least 3 years of experience in similar positions,
• Having good knowledge and experienced in plastic injection production processes,
• Knowledge of Lean Management, Continuous Improvement, Kaizen and 5S processes,
• Having think analytically and problem solving skills,
• Open to learning,
• High leadership and communication skills; has the competence to motivate team management and its employees,
• Having good knowledge of IATF 16949, ISO 14001, FMEA, SPC, Internal Audit etc.
• Fluency in English, knowing German is a plus (verbal and written).