GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
Servcorp offers the world’s finest Serviced Offices, Virtual Offices and Coworking solutions. Founded in Sydney in 1978, Servcorp now operates an international network of 150 prime city locations throughout Australia, New Zealand, Japan, China, South-East Asia, India, Europe, the Middle East, United Kingdom, and United States.
Servcorp’s office and IT solutions enable companies of any size to operate with the corporate presence, IT, infrastructure and support of a multi-national organization, without having the associated overheads normally required to do so.
We need a female candidate for our all female team.
General Duties and Responsibilities
• Selling products and/or services and developing new account relationships
• New business development and sales activities including local marketing efforts, sales programs and promotional events
• Lead customer retention and revenue growth focusing on 5-star customer service and maintaining business relationships, "do it now" attitude
• Demonstrate product knowledge including various solutions
• Handle unforeseen problems and complaints
• Collect payments and maintain records of transactions
• Daily follow up and report on enquiries on CRM
• Monthly revenue improvement including selling extra services
• Achieve centre profitability standards by managing expenses and revenue targets.
• Train, motivate and lead centre team members in delivering a best in class serviced office customer experience
• Organize weekly / monthly networking events for both current & potential clients
To apply for this role, you need a will to win, a smile and the ability to be trained.
Experience in hospitality, secretarial, hotels or other high end business preferred. A tertiary qualification would assist.