To be a role model for site staff, to increase dealer and Shell revenues, to provide the best customer experience with the competencies and dedication they have in the front field and in the market without compromising the "Company HSE Policies". Being responsible for the "Operational KPIs" and "NFR KPIs" in the front field and market at sites. To ensure that the trainings prepared by the Retail Sales Learning Department and NFR Team are given to Shell employees and site staff (Dealer, Site Manager and Staff) as classroom and field trainings.
· To raise the awareness of "Food Safety" of thesite staff by the trainings.
· To know all company HSSE policies, to be informed about changes/innovations on timeand toimplementchanges/innovations of relevant online and offline training content in the field.
· To ensure that the Basic Service Steps are implemented perfectly by all site staff.
· To prepare weekly and monthly training reports and share all reports with the Sales Increase Team Lead.
· To develop site staff in their communications with the customers and to reduce customer complaints. (Rude Behavior, Insufficient Service)
· To ensure that the operational deficiencies detected insitesare eliminated together with the Field Manager and Team Leader.
· To give Shell Orientation Training to new site staff.
· Have an information about Non-Fuel Retail and campaigns in store, ensuring the implementation of campaigns in store
· Responsible for the implementation of shelf planograms and ensuring the own brands stock availability.
· Enforcing and creating the new action plans to grow up the Non-Fuel Retail Revenues.
· Responsible to training of staff in all retail operations to increase the sales numbers and customer satisfaction scores
· Coordinating the Non-Fuel Retailing stock and product supply management with station staff and NFR team (sandwich sales forecasting, supply chain stock control, holiday planning, product availability. etc)
· Ensuring the complete of personnel training, product supply and supplier distribution operations at the opening of new stations. Controlling the macro plans of store, preparing and applying the micro plans to the store and coordinating the suppliers to fulfilment the opening process.
· Bachelor’s degree
· Fluent in English
· Good knowledge of MS Office
· Having driving licence B and able to travel
· Being solution and customer oriented
· Positive approach in human relations