GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
For our Smart Infrastructure Distribution Systems Division in Gebze we are looking for a “Financial Controlling Professional” at our Medium Voltage Air Insulated Switchgears Lead Factory!
What are my responsibilities?
• Pre&post calculation of factory order costs,
• Order/offer related cost optimizations,
• Update of cost calculation basis for customer offer tools (standard prices, labour, overheads etc.),
• Prepare and present financial reports and Key Performance Indicators per Product Group and for total operations,
• Order Performance Controlling (Order Intake, Revenue, COS, FCF etc.),
• Provide ad-hoc analysis to resolve issues and support business’ decisions,
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Industrial Engineering or relevant fields,
• Proven 3 years of experience is required for similar field,
• Very good speaking of English language (German will be an asset),
• Excellent communication and team working skills,
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills,
• Knowledge of accounting, controlling, cost accounting and management reporting (IFRS),
• Good command of SAP FI/CO modules (SD and MM will be regarded as an asset), MS Office applications.
What else do I need to know?
• Male candidates should have completed the military service requirement,
• No restriction for travelling abroad.
As Siemens, we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.