GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
For our Industrial Engineering team, we are seeking a dynamic, motivated, and team oriented individual whose role would be to manage process implementation and continuous improvement of processes in line with the global blueprint and regional strategy! To drive the performance of the office and production operation through process improvements, gap analysis and acting on direct feedback within manufacturing process. This function has been established to define & manage process improvement initiatives with a cross-functional impact aiming at achieving lean and efficient organizational processes which will lead a competitive advantage to Siemens Air Insulated Switchgear Community.
What are my responsibilities?
• Ensures adherence to defined guidelines, processes and procedures,
• Ensures achievement of agreed performance standards of Industrial Engineering,
• Contributes to budget planning processes and monitors budget alignment,
• Proposes procedures for improvements and implements technical infrastructure,
• Plans, develops and Implements performance measurement and improvement initiatives,
• Plans, proposes and steers respective improvements projects on site or unit level,
• Performs inspections and investigations, and analyzes technical manufacturing or logistics processes and sequences,
• Plans and manages overall ramp-up phase for equipment, machines and processes, for new products,
• Liaises with other engineering functions or external vendors or service providers,
• Ensures process documentation,
• Leads technicians or Engineers in the team assigned, and ensures respective qualification.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Bachelor’s degree is required, Preferably in Industrial Engineering or related field,
• 6+ years of operations experience in a manufacturing environment is required,
• A minimum of 3-5 years Lean experience with Manufacturing and Supply Chain processes preferred,
• Systematic problem solver, implementing solutions to solve root cause problems,
• Able to handle multiple, complex priorities and balance the needs of each according to business impact,
• Strong written and oral communication and facilitation skills,
• Creative and change-oriented Continuous Improvement process skills,
• Understanding and proven experience of process mapping and quality techniques,
• Knowledge of quality tools and methods (FMEA, Lean, 8D, 6sigma, Pareto, Ishikava, etc.).
What else do I need to know?
• Military service should be completed for male candidates.
As Siemens, we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.