What are my responsibilities?
- Initiate and drive measures to innovate our IT Stack and network services to increase business-value and user satisfaction
- Collaborate with partners within the whole global IT organization in order to implement global processes and best practices in our organization
- Know/implement IT application and IT service architecture (technology, interfaces, landscape)
- Support change-release management processes
- Support implementation of IT security guidelines
What do I bring with me?
- Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering, computer science, electrical and electronics engineering or equivalent experience
- Good knowledge of English (written, spoken, reading and technical)
- Experience in continuous service improvement
- Experience on Active Directory Management
- Knowledge on Administrating Windows Systems
- Knowledge on Hypervisor Management (VSPHERE 6)
- Knowledge on computer networks (LAN, WLAN) and related computing environments
- Knowledge of IT service management (ITIL V4 or similar)
- Nice to have knowledge on Windows Patching across environment (WSUS or SCCM)
- Ability to collaborate effectively with other IT professionals
- Very good intercultural collaboration skills
- Analytical thinking
- Highly self-motivated
- Ability to drive changes
As Siemens, we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00