GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
For our Power Generation Services Division we are looking for a I&C Engineer, who will be responsible for project engineering, installation, commissioning, service, maintenance and system support for Siemens DCS systems for Power Plants with a focus on I&C Service, SW engineering & commissioning. What are my responsibilities?
* Designing and engineering solutions down to detail to satisfy the specified requirements of the customer.
* Selecting products, components and designing network systems to be used in high availability environments.
* Configuring the components and systems of the solution according to the requirements. * Onsite service including Fault finding and administration of DCS systems to ensure required performance and availability.
* Executing projects on site within the quality framework (time, budget, functionality).
* Ensuring success in terms of economic results and customer satisfaction.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
* Bachelor degree in Electrical , Electronic, Control Engineering or equivalent.
* Minimum 2 years work experience working in the power generation control systems industry or large scale continuous operation industrial control applications.
* Knowledge acquired in applicable engineering activity with varying duties / functions from design through to commissioning.
* Experience in Siemens S7 PLC, DCS and HMI systems and process automation is advantageous.
* Good knowledge on instrumentation and basic knowledge electrical systems is a must
* Good knowledge of steam / gas turbines applications would be advantageous.
* Experience with Siemens T3000 Distributed Control Systems (DCS) and/or large scale DCS’s will be highly regarded.
* Very good command of English , German will be asset.
* Excellent communicator and customer oriented.
* Good interpersonal skills and a team player.
* Result-oriented coupled with strong analytical skills.
What else do I need to know?
* Male candidates should have completed the military service requirement
* No restriction for travelling
* Driving license is a must
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together. Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we