GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
For our Accounting & Controlling group for new company “Siemens Energy” in Kartal, we are looking for an IFRS Accounting Specialist.
What are my responsibilities?
• Monitoring of IFRS accounting standards
• Ensuring application of IFRS standards through analysis of company processes.
• Executing of monthly closing activities according to the IFRS standards.
• Participating in intra-departmental and inter-departmental improvement initiatives / projects.
• Preparation of reporting, analysis and circulation for management as well as for external reporting.
• Supporting audit companies.
• Ensuring RIC obligations are considered and adhered to within company processes.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Economics.
• 2-4 years of experience in IFRS Reporting or Financial Audit.
• Very good command of English, German language is an asset.
• Advanced level of knowledge on MS office programs, SAP knowledge would be preferred.
• Good team ability and collaboration with international partners is preferred.
What else do I need to know?
• No restrictions for travelling.
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.