GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
Part Time Working Student (Business Support) - 179449
For our Distribution System (DS) Business Unit we are looking for a Part Time Working Student (Business Support) who will work at least 3 days / week.
What are my responsibilities?
* Organizing internal communication activities such as quarterly meetings, get together meetings. etc,
* Following up DS's strategic initiatives,
* Preparing Minutes of Meeting Reports,
* Preparation of required presentations asked by management.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
* 3^rd or 4^th year student in Business Administration, Communications or equivalent departments,
* Utilization of MS office programs. Advanced level utilization of MS Power Point is a must.
* Analytical skills to analyse and deduce information from data,
* Strong coordination and communication skills,
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.