GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
Part Time Working Student (Communications) - 180139
We are seeking a team-oriented, motivated, and proactive workmate.The ideal candidate for this position is someone who is able to work part-time during his / her school year.
What are my responsibilities?
* Helping as a team member the communication team
* Pop Up store client relations and managing.
* Assisting in creating presentations.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
* 3rd or 4th year undergraduate student or master student in faculty of Industrial Engineering / Management / Business Administration / Economics or related areas.
* Able to work 2.5-3 days / week in Kartal during winter time, 4-5 days / week during summer time.
* Good command of written and spoken English. Strong coordination and communication skills.
* Flexible and good team player.
* Open minded and highly collaborative.
* Result oriented with strong analytical thinking. Having critical thinking competence.Being early adopter where change is needed.
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site