GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
Project Manager (Low Voltage System Business) - 189686
For our Smart Infrastructure Distribution Systems division in Gebze, we are looking for a Project Manager in Low Voltage Systems Business (Order Execution).
This role will be responsible for managing Low Voltage Switchgear projects based on Siemens Project Management Guidelines.
What are my responsibilities?
* Coordination and collaboration with project team members (engineering, order processing, purchasing,factory operations etc.), sales & proposal groups & end customer.
* Resource management, contract management, budget, claim and change order management of the projects.
* Primary engineering of LV Switchgear and major secondary devices. (order execution)
* Evaluation and application of interface requirements of various system components.
* Evaluation and management of project risks and opportunities.
* Preparation of regular project reporting, project status discussions and milestone reviews.
* Plan and execute the site preparation by managing both external and internal resources. Coordination and monitoring of site mounting, installation and commissioning.
* Management and coordination of subcontractors and suppliers.
* Coordinate with customers/consultants to successfully complete the project in time and quality.
* Profit & Loss responsibility based on order income calculation.
* Follow up the HSE Requirements that needs to be fulfilled at site level and make sure that all Siemens corporate and Legal HSE Requirements are met.
* Participate in continuous improvement activities.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
* Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering.
* Very good command of English (additionally German is preferred).
* Advanced level of knowledge in MS Office Applications.
* Minimum 3 years of experience in project management or site management, preferably in Low Voltage System area.
* Knowledge on power distribution products including protection, metering, control and annunciation.
* Knowledge on compliance, negotiation communication methods, claim management, risk management, business planning and health & safety regulations.
* Knowledge about active usage of Simaris Design Tool will be an asset.
What else do I need to know?
* Driving license is required.
* No restriction to travel within Turkey and abroad.
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.