GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
DESCRIPTION / RESPONSIBILITIES:
We are the catalyst for the industrial world's digital transformation.
For more than 35 years, ground breaking technologies and business models of Siemens Turkey &
Our R & D activities focus on the fields of electrification, automation and digitalization, providing end-to-end support to our global customers on their unique digital transformation journey.
We aim to increase our strength on the solution and product development with world class SW development experts, with the vision to be the digitalization partner for our global customers.
We need game changers to bring you to the next level of the concept of reality.
What are my responsibilities?
* Organizing, coordinating and moderating Daily Scrum Meetings
* Driving the software development process based on agile framework
* Ensuring all relevant process steps including sprint planning, retrospectives, grooming, sprint reviews and daily standups
* As a dedicated Scrum Master, guiding and supporting multiple Scrum Teams in parallel
* Working with a team of Scrum Masters to build proficiency, consistency and effectiveness of Scrum processes in entire project
* Ensuring adherence to policies, processes and agreements within related project
* Facilitating team collaboration and communication
* Quality assurance in project; lifecycle management
* Supporting the team
* Supporting the team to commit to challenging but realistic and reliable iteration results
Ensuring continuous transparency of the team's iteration progress.
* Taking care of a timely and constructive cooperation between the team and product owners and other stakeholders.
* Driving the continuous improvement of the team
What do I need to qualify for this job?
* Bachelor's / Master's degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical / Electronics Engineering or a relevant academic program.
* Proven 2+ years of experience in Software Project Management and / or Scrum Master positions is a must
* Excellent command of English is a must, German will be an asset
* Experience in working and applying Agile / Scrum for a minimum of 2 years in a software development team is required.(Scrum Master role is preferred.)
* Professional Scrum Master I (PSM I) or Certified Scrum Master (CSM) is required.
* Excellent understanding of Scrum values, artifacts, roles and events, including Scrum of Scrums, Continuous Integration.
* Excellent communication, mentoring and motivating skills is a must.
* Ability to coach multiple teams for creating high-value products while working collaboratively and self-organizing.
* Knowledge of different and creative Scrum techniques is preferred.(Different Retrospective formats, Burndown techniques, Estimation)
* Experience with different Agile / Scrum tracking tools,
* Excellent understanding of software development lifecycles and their advantages and disadvantages.
* Ability to manage multiple priorities.
* Willing to seek ways to improve better processes, best practices within teams and organization.
What else do I need to know?
* Military service should have completed for male candidates
* No restriction for traveling
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential.Only the potential matters to us.Therefore, we look forward to receiving applications of physical barriers and chronic illnesses.We support healthy relationships, because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure that you have the ability to use your role.