QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
At Sigma Telecom, as a leading VoIP, SMS and Software provider, we understand our clients’ business challenges, provide them advanced services and custom solutions; which enables the highest quality of communication. With our global footprints, dedication to success and ambitious growth plans. You will have the opportunity to own your future and be a part of a very young, dynamic and motivated team.
Do you want to be a part or be apart?
Sigma Telecom is searching for Account Manager in İstanbul, Atasehir office.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
Account Manager is the face of the company for our customers and is responsible for the profitable growth of the field sales by building on existing customer relationship and expanding opportunities through new business. Account managers work in partnership with telecommunication companies from all around the world acquiring interconnections and competitive routes from global partners with the best terms and conditions.Also, account managers have the opportunity to attend conferences in various countries throughout the year.
· Tracking and managing the customers in the organization’s portfolio,
· Planning and tracking visits of customers periodically and get in contact with customers,
· Tracking the quality of the service given to customers by empathizing and working for maximum level of satisfactory,
· Receiving complaints of customers, assessing and finding necessary precautions for enhancements, submitting to executive and taking necessary actions for solutions within his/her responsibility,
· Achieving monthly sales quota upon requested goals with team members,
· Doing research on market/field for increasing market share of the organization,
· Finding potential customers, get in contact with customers through conferences,
· Increasing loyalty of existing customers for organization,
· Providing the best combination of price and quality for all services,
· Taking responsibility of everything about route management,
· Preparing daily and weekly route list and informing the customers,
· Finding the best routes with routing manager and managing directions,
· Being in cooperation with NOC team for providing the best service, tracking the systems for providing the best service quality for customers,
· Providing cooperation with the leading telecommunication operators in the market.
· University degree (BA / MS) from related departments,
· Analytical thinking, result and quality oriented approach and good communication
skills are required,
· Good interpersonal and sales skills,
· Self-motivated and excellent team member,
· Flexible for travelling,
· Presentable appearance,
· Relationship management skills and openness to feedback,
· Strong computer skills (MS Office Suite) and preferred experience with CRM systems,
· English language skills for business communications, presentations and sales,