QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking for an experienced DevOps professional to join our team and help us maintain the reliability of our core services and grow our engineering processes. Our products will be built as a highly distributed and scalable architecture, designed to handle hundreds of thousand transactions per day. In this position, you will manage infrastructure projects and processes. Keen attention to detail, problem-solving abilities, and a solid knowledge base are essential.
Our Tech Stack
Our backend uses routine technologies like: NodeJS, Docker, ELK, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Redis, RabbitMQ.
DevOps Duties and Responsibilities
• Take a leadership role in developing infrastructure to improve the speed of our organization
• Follow best practices to ensure fast, secure, reliable and maintainable production environments
• Implement internal tooling for logging, alerting, monitoring, etc. that requires minimal maintenance to maximizing developer velocity
• Own the uptime of our various products – with assistance from a top rate engineering team
• Own the security of our various cloud systems & development environments
• Strive to minimize risk of issues or outages, but also rapidly respond with a cool, calm demeanor to production issues whether at 2pm or 2am
• Deeply learn our industries served & customer base to develop a comprehensive understanding of our business
• Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience
• Extensive experience of Git Flow, Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment technologies and the approach
• Expert with Docker & Swarm
• Professional experience in at least one high-level programming language, e.g. Python, NodeJS, Go, etc.
• Experience in PostgreSQL, Redis, MongoDB and Elasticsearch databases
• Hands-on experience with Terraform, Kubernetes and Helm
• Experience with Datadog and Sentry
• Experience with RabbitMQ or Kafka is a plus
• Experience designing high-traffic, fault-tolerant systems at a global scale
• An analytical mindset and a get-it-done attitude
• Hold yourself and others to a high standard when working with production systems
• Good communication skills, with the ability to communicate in English in all forms