QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are embarking on an exciting journey at Sigortam.net! As the first and largest insurance marketplace in Turkey, Sigortam.net currently cooperates with 20+ insurance companies to serve 6+ million customers and this is just the beginning. Our dream is to become the leading tech company in the region, which brings a positive impact to the insurance sector through better customer experience driven by technology.
We strongly believe in the value of putting people first – our colleagues and customers – and are rebuilding the organization with exceptional talent. We are a team of empowered individuals with a growth mindset and desire to learn in a fast-paced environment. We are looking to welcome colleagues who will take full ownership, challenge the status-quo, persist in the face of setbacks and test new things. Fast and data-driven decision-making is part of our DNA: We believe in the value of making fast decisions, testing, learning and improving.
At Sigortam.net, we succeed or fail as a team. Our colleagues do not feel threatened by the success of others, but rather find inspiration in them. Humility is a "must have" quality we seek in every candidate we meet. If you are up for this challenge and exciting journey, come and join us!
· Graduated from Law, International Relations or Business faculties of universities
· At least 5 years of experience in the fields of Compliance, Legislation and Internal Control,
· Preferably have knowledge of insurance legislation
· Establishing and implementing strategies and policies on compliance
· Ensuring that all Sigortam.net activities are carried out in accordance with relevant legislation
· To determine the areas of influence on company practices by following legal and other sector regulations
· Informing the relevant business units and coordinating the studies in order to make the necessary changes in the processes as a result of the legislative changes
· To ensure that business processes are designed and developed in accordance with applicable laws, regulations, communiqués and decisions
· To ensure that the procedures and policies related to the compliance control studies are implemented correctly
· To make and report risk analyzes within the legal framework for the new business lines, processes, products and services that the company will enter
· Reporting the legal compliance and internal control findings to the company management
· To make timely notifications to the relevant public authorities within the framework of the company's legal obligations