GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
Six Senses Kaplankaya presents a mosaic of architecture, history and art, and is within easy reach many famed archaeological sites. There are 141 guestrooms including six suites (75 in the main building and 66 Ridge Villas), all boasting stunning views to the Aegean Sea. Aegean & Mediterranean-inspired fresh, sustainable cuisine interwoven with Turkish elements and flavors is the overarching theme of three dining venues, introducing ‘Eat with Six Senses’ concept by sourcing local and fresh products. The expansive 10,000 square meter Spa, Fitness and Health & Healing Center offers guests and residents a truly integrative approach to optimal wellness. Six Senses Kaplankaya is an idyllic destination for celebrations. It also has facilities to accommodate team-building programs. With many excellent guest experiences on offer, the resort can customize activities to suit active guests and guests who prefer to simply sit back and relax.
- Check production schedule to determine variety and quantity of goods to bake.
- Measure and mix ingredients to form dough or batter.
- Roll, cut, and shape dough to form rolls, pie crusts, tarts, cookies, and related products. Cut, peel, and prepare fruit for fillings.
- Observe products while cooking and adjust controls.
- Develop menus and set standard recipes (as per Standard Operating Procedures) which allow the restaurants to run at an acceptable food cost thereby, satisfying guest needs and expectations.
- Check incoming produce, ensuring that all food merchandise is in accordance with order sheets, receiving records and purchasing specifications.
- Maximize host productivity and morale and consistently maintain discipline following hotel guidelines and local legislation.
- Have a complete understanding of, and adhere to the company’s policy relating to fire, hygiene and safety.
- Ensure that operating and bakery equipments are maintained to a good standard with minimum breakage.
- Ensure that all hosts provide a friendly, courteous and efficient service at all times.
- Minimum high school graduation.
- Any courses relating to food preparation or the culinary arts.
- Three years or more experience in bakery. Preferably in a luxury hotel settings.
- Excellent knowledge in food and hygiene codes, policies and procedures.
- Experienced in French pastries, sourdough breads, gluten free deserts and cakes.
- Able to interact positively with a variety of people.
- Ability to work on sliding shift.