QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Six Senses Kaplankaya presents a mosaic of architecture, history and art, and is within easy reach many famed archaeological sites. There are 141 guestrooms including six suites (75 in the main building and 66 Ridge Villas), all boasting stunning views to the Aegean Sea. Aegean & Mediterranean-inspired fresh, sustainable cuisine interwoven with Turkish elements and flavors is the overarching theme of three dining venues, introducing ‘Eat with Six Senses’ concept by sourcing local and fresh products. The expansive 10,000 square meter Spa, Fitness and Health & Healing Center offers guests and residents a truly integrative approach to optimal wellness. Six Senses Kaplankaya is an idyllic destination for celebrations. It also has facilities to accommodate team-building programs. With many excellent guest experiences on offer, the resort can customize activities to suit active guests and guests who prefer to simply sit back and relax.
• To handle all guests’ requests are quickly and efficiently
• Assist and handle checking-in and checking-out of all residence guests in a timely and courteous manner
• To ensure all guest telephone calls and messages are handled quickly and effectively. All guests’ messages are presented in accordance with the resort standard.
• To ensure proper follow up on guests’ complaints
• To suggest creative ideas and initiatives to enhance guests’ experience.
• Ensure that all accounting and legal procedures are carried out in accordance with the resort policy.
• To issue purchase requisitions
• To perform the room allocation on the system by correctly using all information provided by the reservation dossier
• To ensure information listed on the Daily Event are correct and reliable.
• To continually identifying training requirements within the departments and address these requirements immediately.
• To create a smooth and efficient environment for all team members to enable them to execute their job to the highest standard.
• To lead by example
• To up sell wherever possible to ensure a maximum room rate is achieved.
• To be actively involved with the recycling of paper materials within the work place.
• To report and follow up any defects with equipment within the work environment.
• To constantly review and update on new company policies issued by way of letter, fax and email or display boards.
• Handling of guests’ needs and suggestions.
• Maintaining excellent interpersonal skills because of the nature of the task.
• The level of quality maintained while focusing intensely on the guest.
• Turkish nationality.
• Bachelor’s degree in Hotel and Restaurant Management, or a related major.
• Minimum two years of experience in a similar supervisory position in a luxury lifestyle brand.
• Excellent command over written and spoken English and Turkish.
• Additional languages are beneficial.
• Excellent F&B Service skills.
• Good all round knowledge of Hotel operations.
• Proficient in MS Office.
• Excellent sense of product and service quality, a passion for excellence and an understanding of the sophisticated needs of the luxury customer.
• Great attention to details.
• Able to converse and resolve guest complaints/issues in a calm and professional manner.
• Can identify priorities and effectively execute tasks/projects accordingly and in a timely manner.
• Exceptional customer relationship skills.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Energetic with a positive attitude.