QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Six Senses Kaplankaya presents a mosaic of architecture, history and art, and is within easy reach many famed archaeological sites. There are 141 guestrooms including six suites (75 in the main building and 66 Ridge Villas), all boasting stunning views to the Aegean Sea. Aegean & Mediterranean-inspired fresh, sustainable cuisine interwoven with Turkish elements and flavors is the overarching theme of three dining venues, introducing ‘Eat with Six Senses’ concept by sourcing local and fresh products. The expansive 10,000 square meter Spa, Fitness and Health & Healing Center offers guests and residents a truly integrative approach to optimal wellness. Six Senses Kaplankaya is an idyllic destination for celebrations. It also has facilities to accommodate team-building programs. With many excellent guest experiences on offer, the resort can customize activities to suit active guests and guests who prefer to simply sit back and relax.
• Explain company personnel policies, benefits, and procedures to employees or job applicants.
• Process, verify, and maintain documentation relating to personnel activities such as staffing, recruitment, training, performance evaluations, and classifications.
• Record data for each host, including such information as addresses, weekly earnings, absences, amount of sales or production, supervisory reports on performance, and dates of and reasons for terminations.
• Process and review employment applications to evaluate qualifications or eligibility of applicants.
• Receive employee complaints, suggestions and queries and make sure they have been handled properly.
• Maintain an up to date database for resume’s for future facilitation of recruitment needs.
• Assist in the recruitment process and hiring of all hosts.
• Examine host files to answer inquiries and provide information for personnel actions.
• Follow-up and communicate on employment regulation and legislation.
• Interview job applicants to obtain and verify information used to screen and evaluate them.
• Request information from law enforcement officials, previous employers, and other references to determine applicants' employment acceptability.
• Support payroll process.
• Run work permit process for all foreign hosts.
• Maintains a high standard of personal hygiene, dress, uniform and body language.
• Ensure that all activities are carried out honestly, ethically and within the parameters of local labor law.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, preferably in Human Resources or Personnel Management.
• One or more years supervisory experience in a luxury resort or hotel.
• Excellent command on both English and Turkish.
• Additional languages are beneficial.
• Demonstrate competent computer skills.
• Good knowledge of hotel operations and hospitality.
• Great attention to details.
• Creative and innovative.
• Energetic with a positive attitude.
• Can identify priorities and effectively execute tasks/projects accordingly and in a timely manner.
• Highly interactive and people oriented.
• Excellent counseling and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to manage, train and motivate a variety of people.