GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
A $4.64 billion global leader in the performance and lifestyle footwear industry, Skechers USA, Inc. designs, develops and markets more than 3,000 styles for men, women and children. Skechers' success stems from its employees, high-quality, varied product offering, diversified domestic and international distribution channels, and targeted multi-channel marketing.
The Company offers two distinct footwear categories: a lifestyle division and performance footwear.Through licensing agreements, the company also offers branded apparel,accessories, eyewear, scrubs and more.Celebrity product endorseesfor Skechers' lifestyle collections include multi-platinum recording artistCamila Cabello and athletic legends like David Ortiz, Tony Romo, Sugar RayLeonard and Howie Long. The Skechers Performance Division's roster of eliteathletes features marathon champion and Boston Marathon winner Meb Keflezighi, eliterunner Ed Cheserek, and pro golfers Matt Kuchar, Brooke Henderson, RussellKnox, Wesley Bryan, Billy Andrade, and Colin Montgomerie.
The Company sells its footwear in department, specialty and independent stores, as well as throughmore than 2,800 Skechers retail stores and online at skechers.com. Beyond theUnited States, Skechers product is available in more than 170 countries andterritories through an international network of subsidiaries in Canada, Japan,Europe and Latin America, joint ventures in Asia and the Middle East, anddistributors around the world.
Our company, which is a representative company of leading active sport and jeans brands in international market, is looking for "Woven / denim – non-denim Merchandiser".
- University degree from a four-year study program (Preferably in Textile Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Chemical Engineering or relative fields)
- At least 5 years experience in Textile industry
- Excellent command of both written and spoken in English
- Strong communication and analysis skills
- Positive, customer and solution orientated attitude
- Negotiation and communication abilities and result oriented
- Perfect oral and written communication skills in English
- No military obligation for male candidates
- Experienced in woven and denim products as merchandiser
- Follow up orders with customers, manufacturers and internal parties to ensure customer satisfaction and on-time delivery
- Arrange sample submission to customers for approval
- Maintain strong business relationships with manufacturers for production
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management
- Excellent data flow in between customers and manufacturers
- Follow up all the details till collection to shipment of bulk orders, well organized and strong daily follow up skills