QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are one of Europe’s leading integrated solar power companies with a presence in Solar IPP, Solar EPC, and PV module manufacturing. Headquartered in İstanbul, Turkey, we offer complete solar solutions - from setting up solar power plants to providing innovative solar products for commercial and retail users.
Established in the year 2009, we have an extensive presence in southeast Europe with over 500 employees, one manufacturing facility, 7 Offices located in Turkey, Romania, Greece, Bulgaria, Germany, Switzerland, and Ukraine.
In our manufacturing facility in Gebze, Kocaeli, we manufacture highly efficient solar PV modules based on crystalline silicon technology for on-grid & off-grid solar power plants, commercial rooftop, and land-based solar power projects. With 23.500m2 indoor space and our state-of-the-art automated production lines to ensure the highest quality standards in producing both standard and dual glass modules using the latest PERC, Half Cut Cell, and Bi-Facial solar module technologies up to 12 Busbars totaling to an 800MW yearly capacity.
Smart Energy currently owns and operates solar IPP sites in Turkey, Romania, Greece, and Bulgaria with 100+ MW capacity, and another 60MW under construction.
With a portfolio of more than 500+ MW in utility-scale & rooftop solar EPC projects, we possess years of expertise in constructing utility-scale and rooftop solar power plants of all sizes.
We are looking for an experienced Production Planning Engineer for our factory, which performs mass production in Gebze Organized Industrial Zone.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering faculties from reputable universities
- Min. 4 years of experience in the Production and Planning area
- Preferably experienced in serial and sensitive production processes in the energy sector
- Having strong leadership and communication skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, planning, tracking, and reporting,
- Having a systematic and result-oriented approach to problem-solving and achieving goals
- Good command of English, both written and spoken
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially in Excel
- High standards of accuracy, being proficient at working with tight deadlines and under pressure, and be able to prioritize tasks
- Self-disciplined, proactive, dynamic, eager to learn and to take on new challenges
- Team player, result-oriented with strong planning and organization skills
- Flexible in working hours
- For male candidates, military service must be completed
- Resides in the Anatolian side of Istanbul or Kocaeli region
- Ensuring that production plans are met accurately, on time, and entirely in line with orders
- Planning the required material needs, following the order and procurement processes, to make production plans according to the raw material and material to ensure that they are followed
- Ensuring that the production processes are carried out effectively in accordance with the production plans and programs in a way that the determined quality and cost targets are achieved
- Organizing the production promptly to comply with the work schedule, project, regulation, and work instructions
- Creating production work orders, transmitting the relevant documents to production and following them
- Examining the orders and stocks in the ERP system, determining the weekly production decisions and sending them to the relevant production managers
- Making production plans following the standard staff plans to be prepared to get the highest efficiency from the workforce
- Taking corrective and preventive actions to prevent problems/risks related to the product within the scope of the quality system, and ensuring that their practices are followed
- Providing the necessary information and coordination with the units, it interacts with
- Monitoring and reporting of production quantities and developing production-increasing methods
- Reporting of department KPIs in a weekly/ monthly period
- Ensuring effective management of the product, machinery, and workforce
- Monitoring the maintenance and efficiency of production equipment
- Taking necessary measures regarding occupational health and safety and ensuring their implementation.