QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Reporting the Group Head of IT Operations, the Customer Support Team Leader is responsible for providing customer support, leading Local/International Customer Support team, managing incident, managing scheduling of team and designing training sessions for their staff.
An important responsibility of a Customer Support Team Leader is to help develop guidelines and procedures to improve the quality of help their team delivers.
For Incident Management, it is the single point of contact (“SPOC”) for end user and key users if incidents arise.
- A Customer Support Team Leader must be extremely organized and have an excellent ability to communicate and problem solve. This person must also be able to supervise and train supporting staff and build and maintain relationships.
- Set up, manage, and evaluate end to end Service Desk processes and workflows.
- Align Service Desk activities with industry standard or framework such as ITIL.
- Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills in order to troubleshoot issues in a logical and effective manner.
- Develop and maintain collaborative relationships with internal and external customers
- Acting as escalation point for all requests and incidents handled by the service desk.
- Monitoring customer communications and follow-ups the areas in which communications need improvement.
- Provide data and reporting of KPI’s and trend reports ad-hoc, weekly, monthly and as needed to drive support ticket reviews and develop strategies for improvement.
- Preparing work schedules to verify that sufficient employees are available handle local/international customer tickets
- Maintaining and usage of FAQ and other knowledge data bases for support
- Provide help desk support after the implementation of the new product/project for SaaS/On-Premises customers.
- Lead, coach, and motivate team members on a proactive basis.
- Conduct employee evaluations and make hiring recommendations
- Provide quality assurance for the consistency of issue resolutions
- Address customer complaints to obtain timely resolutions
- Maintain or exceed Service Level Agreements based on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and other department goals
- Participate in root cause analysis to obtain long term solutions to improve customer support quality
· University degree in Computer Science or a related field
· 5+ years professional experience in IT Support/IT Service Management field
· Supervision of five or more employees preferred.
· ITIL,COBIT or equivalent Certification is a major asset
· Familiarity with project management tools and/or software packages
· Demonstrated leadership-managing people.
· Experience working in ateam-oriented, collaborative environment
· Strategic. operational, and technical marketing &management skills
· Rapidly adapt and respond to changes in environmentandpriorities
· Excellentcommunication, leadership, problem solving, and analytical skins
· Ability toelicitcooperation from senior management and other departments