QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking for a "Finance & Control Specialist" in accordance with the general qualifications and job description below to be appointed in our "Finance and Control Department" section of our firm, which is a global automotive supplier with 100% foreign capital, in Kocaeli Kartepe.
• Graduated from the Accounting, Business or Economics departments of universities,
• Good command of English,
• Dominates MS Office programs and MRP programs,
• Male candidates must have completed military service,
• Preferably at least 5 years experienced in the profession in the automotive industry,
• Residing in Kocaeli or able to be,
• Communication skills are advanced, always prioritizing business discipline.
Job Description:Reporting to the Finance& Controlling Manager and will be responsible for;
· Preparing month end reporting package with a timely and accurate manner according to the group standards
· Following up the business performance by preparing management reports, variance analysis by comparing the budget and actuals, cost drivers.
· Controlling the monthly accounting closing process, identify and propose adjustments, if necessary
· preparation of budget and rolling forecast
· Providing scenario analysis,
· Preparing monthly reporting summary for the local management team,
· Achieve participation of the projects (ERP projects, new investments, major expenditures, capex, etc.),
· Lead and support internal/external audits, identify and control risk, drive incident investigation,
· Conduct control activities based on SOX requirements, ensuring compliance and monitoring internal control effectiveness