We are looking for an experienced "Accounts Receivable Agent"
and a good team member, who will work in SunExpress Antalya Headquarter.
Our requirements for this position;
- Bachelor degree in related fields (Business Administration, Economics, Finance).
- Prior experience in Finance, Aviation or Travel Agencies & Tour Operators is an asset.
- Strong accounting, financial, reporting and analytical skills.
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- SAP FI experience is an asset.
- Excellent command of English (German will also be an asset).
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Locates or willing to locate in Antalya.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and strong daily follow up skills.
- Ability to work under time pressure and with strict deadlines.
- Result oriented, good team player, well disciplined and well organized.
- No obligation of military service for male candidates.
Accounts Receivable Agent responsibilities will be;
- Daily bank collection posting.
- Customer accounts reconciliations management.
- Kickback and incentive invoices posting.
- Following up the customer letter of guarantee process.
- Controlling all Tour Operator charter and seat-only sales’ collections.
- Open item management on agency settlements.
- Investigating any appeals from banks and carry out necessary charge back processes.