QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking for an experienced GOCC Supervisor a good team member, who will work in SunExpress Antalya Headquarter.
Our requirements for this position;
- Good knowledge of English written and verbally (a second foreign language is preferable)
- Minimum High School Graduate, preferably university graduate,
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in civil aviation industry, related fields,
- Full familiarity with Ramp & aircraft operational procedures and Passenger servicing procedures,
- Ability to use computers, e.g. MS Office applications 6. Strong and cost minded organization as well as communication skills,
- Quick learning ability, open-mindedness,
- Flexibility and medical compliance with shift work,
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks,
- Optimistic thinking ability, even during critical situations and crisis management ability,
- Being confidential and having teamwork skills,
- Good reporting skills.
GOCC Supervisor responsibilities will be;
- Managing the part of the irregularity related to passenger protection, in accordance with procedures with a cost minded mentality and in coordination with related parties in shift work pattern,
- Preparing the report concerning the actions he/ she has taken and expected costs,
- Communicating his/her concerns over any matter of safety and security to superior position and/or concerned units within the company (Safety Department, Security Department, Compliance Monitoring),
- Communication with service providers, tour operators and internal units,
- Instructing handling companies to provide welfare services (refreshment, hotel accomodation, etc.) and ground transportation in accordance with applicable regulations,
- Following up to ensure all instructions given are fuflfilled appropriately by concerned parties,
- Performing additional duties delegated by her/his superiors during her/his shift within the scope of Coordination Center Supervisor title.