Orta düzey yönetici
Orta düzey yönetici
GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
We are looking for an experienced OG Control Center Manager (Operations Ground) and a good team member, who will work in SunExpress Antalya Headquarter
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in written and verbal English.
- Previous experience of managing a team of people and third-party suppliers.
- Strong administration skills and experience, familiar with MS office and DCS Systems.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in related fields (Airline Management, Business Administration, Travel Management, etc.)
- At least 5 years’ experience within airport/ground handling operations, preferably in all the passenger, ramp, and handling areas.
- Complete familiarity with passenger, ramp, and aircraft handling operational procedures, manuals, other supplementary publications of airline companies.
- Having a residency or being able to move to Antalya.
- Display positive, open, and cooperative behavior to facilitate a good relationship inside and outside the department, avoid and help solve conflicts.
- Capacity to remain very discreet and ascertain confidentiality while handling sensitive subjects.
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-tasking.
- To create a cost-minded work environment including controls of all transactions without errors and complies with company rules among different working shifts teams.
- To follow all the innovations brought by the aviation industry and administer the rules and instructions set by the authorities.
- Responsible for the management of the activities taking place within Ground Operation Control Center (GOCC), overseeing all key decisions and communication processes to ensure effective operation.
- Monitor, maintain, and oversee entire GOCC main activities covering: OCC communication, NOTAM-MET warning, flight movement tracking, communications internally and externally; manage irregularities, emergencies; OTP and KPIs monitoring for all arrivals-departure; etc.
- Ensure resources are available to meet the operation requirements.
- Coordinate daily flights activities between all Operating Departments and other stakeholders at Antalya, Izmir, and other airports.
- Monitor and ensure On-Time Performance (OTP) and other KPIs targets are met.
- Ensure daily flight activity logs are accurate for proper reporting of the operation and invoicing.
- Maintain close and effective business relationships with the commercial directorate, ground handling companies, and various control authorities such as Airport Management, Customs, and Immigration in a timely and accurate manner to ensure that the flow of services is efficient and effective.
- Assure all ground employees comply with safety and security regulations, and company rules and procedures.
- Ensure every flight is under operational control and service levels are achieved with quality service.
- Act on incoming communication relating to operational requirements and follow-up action as required, and coordinate with other departments and functions.
- Serve as a focal point of contact for Ground Ops in the event of an emergency and be responsible for disseminating the nature of the emergency to the key personnel and senior management team.
- Manage the GOCC during disruption and represent the company at the very beginning of the crisis and abnormalities.
- Maintain a high standard of discipline among staff.
- Forward activity report to the management to cover important events during the shift and carry out proper records and briefings during handover and take over
- Prepare statistical records and reports as required by the management
- Conduct disciplinary or discrepancy issues related to the ground operations and submit reports to the ground ops nominated manager.