En az 2 yıl tecrübeli
En az 2 yıl tecrübeli
GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
Symrise is a global supplier of fragrances, flavors, food, nutrition, and cosmetic ingredients. Its clients include manufacturers of perfumes, cosmetics, food and beverages, pharmaceuticals and producers of nutritional supplements and pet food.
Its sales of € 3.8 billion in the 2021 fiscal year make Symrise a leading global provider. Headquartered in Holzminden, Germany, the Group is represented by more than 100 locations in Europe, Africa, the Middle East, Asia, the United States and Latin America.
Symrise works with its clients to develop new ideas and market-ready concepts for products that form an integral part of everyday life. Economic success and corporate responsibility are inextricably linked as part of this process.
The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications :
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably Business Administration or Chemical Engineer)
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to learn quickly, organize time effectively, and take initiative to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Detail-oriented and organized with strong multitasking and time-management skills Is a team player that is able to share best practices and develop new standards
- Strong written and verbal communication skills ( presentation skills are a plus)
- Complete fluency both written and spoken in Turkish and English, German is an added value
Years of Experience:
More than 2 years of experience
Level of Education:
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
English(Reading : Advanced, Writing : Advanced, Speaking : Advanced)
No military obligation for male candidates
Key Responsibilities :
- Co-ordinate and answer customer request for price, sample, documentation, technical information and ensure that all relevant tasks are handled in a timely manner.
- Input, update and follow up of projects in Project Management System ( PACE)
- Prepare sales statistic for Account Manager
- Prepare offer to customers and maintain accurate data in pricing system and customer data base
- Act as key internal contact for customers and internal Service departments
- Supports the preparation of Budget, Forecast and Sales reports
- Assist the Sales Managers with creating price offers and calculations
- Coordination of Marketing and Evaluation to meet the deadline for customer projects
- Administrative work; saving price offers, provide documentations, creation/ follow up of sample orders etc.