At T4E, we develop state of the art energy monitoring and management platforms for renewable power plants, residential and commercial users as well as transmission and distribution companies. We are in a fast and exciting growth phase and we are always looking for the best talent to deliver the leading hardware/software solutions development in energy industry.
T4E is a part of a global organization in India, Turkey, Australia and USA with over 400 employees spread across our locations in Brisbane, San Francisco, Boston, Sangli, Bengaluru, New Delhi, Ankara and İstanbul. As a group, we serve customers in over 88 countries and are present in India for the past 18 years, in Turkey for the past 10 years. Our global operations are ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO 27001 and OHSAS18001 compliant and share a customer connect centers in over 34 countries. You can read more about our businesses at our websites.
You'll be working in an open, friendly and collaborative environment with the latest technologies. This opportunity comes with great job satisfaction of knowing that your work directly impacts the future sustainability of the earth.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Embedded Software Developer to join our vibrant team.
This job is for an open position in our organization for a Senior Embedded Software Developer for our IoT products. As a Senior Embedded Software Developer, you would be responsible for working on our IoT products with latest cutting-edge technologies for various purposes such as measurement, data logging and communication ranging from simple to smart devices over different protocols available in the industry. The Senior Embedded Software Developer would also be responsible for working throughout the entire development life cycle of the product and must be able to identify and analyze any issues or problems and be able to come up with an efficient solution. Other duties may include collating and documenting user requirements, analyzing data and quality assurance testing
• Degree (Bsc or Msc) in Computer or Electrical-Electronics Engineering
• Knowledge of the full design cycle with C or C++ in embedded software development
• Experience in embedded peripheral communication protocols such as UART/USART, USB, I2C, SPI and CAN
• Experience in wireless communication protocols such as Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPRS, LoRa, NB-IoT, M-Bus, etc.
• Familiarity with software source control and bug tracking tools (Git, Jira, etc.)
• Preferred experience in STM32 series microcontrollers and socket programming applications with TCP/IP stack (lwIP, RL-TCPNet, etc.)
• Preferred experience in developing industrial communication protocols such as Modbus RTU/TCP, IEC 60870-5-104, etc.
• Preferred experience in Real Time Operating Systems (RTOS)
• At least 3+ years of experience in Embedded Software Engineering
• Self-motivated with strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong desire to learn and explore new technologies
• Have strong teamwork skills
• Effective time management skills
• Fluent both written and spoken English
You will work on:
• Software design, implementation, unit tests, module tests, debugging and release tasks in a multi-site,
• international software development environment in smart grids and energy IoT applications
• Producing high quality project deliverables
• Conforming to Endoks’ processes, quality standards, and guidelines