QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
The Quality Assurance specialist provides quality oversight for production of our products to assure compliance with relevant Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) guidelines in order to maintain the execution of high quality production and research.
GENERAL QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
• Graduated from Chemical Engineering, Pharmacy or Life Sciences departments of respectable universities in Turkey, Master of Science degree is preferred,
• Has at least 3 years of experience in a similar position in the pharmaceutical industry and/or production facility in a relevant field such as quality assurance, registration, clinical development or a directly related area.
• Fluency of English, both written and spoken
• Good command of Microsoft Office programs,
• Prone to team work,
• Strong written and spoken communication,
• Has analytical thinking features,
• Careful, dynamic and motivated
• Male candidates must have completed military service
• To take an active role in all GMP processes,
• Execution of Quality Assurance documentation, validation and certification
• Organization of validation / qualification studies (production equipment, laboratory devices, auxiliary systems, computer controlled systems, process and cleaning validations) with other departments,
• Keep annual validation / qualification master plans updated,
• Carry out annual product review activities,
• Set and maintain quality practices such as deviation, quality contact and corrective-preventive actions,
• Examining and improving customer complaints,
• Taking an active role in Quality Risk Assesments,
• Assurance of high quality inter-departmental communication for documentation and certification,
• Help organize projects related to Quality Assurance and other departments.