QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Position: Senior Marketing Executive
Duration: Full Time
Reporting to: Senior Marketing Manager
Overview: Since its formation in 1998, Tarsus Group has built a diverse portfolio of leading brands that span a wide range of industries and geographies. Tarsus has developed a solid international customer base whilst forging a strong presence in local markets and nurturing a loyal team with exceptional market knowledge.
Tarsus Turkey itself was established in 2018 and runs a total of eight market leading B2B events covering seven different industries and two magazines exclusively focused on the Housewares sector. The principal strategy of the Group is to build a business that facilitates the development of relationships between buyers and sellers, helping them to do business in their respective markets efficiently and profitably. Tarsus seeks to achieve this by owning and managing the key exhibitions, conferences, print and online media in each sector in which it operates. Role: We are currently recruiting for a brand manager to deliver innovative international marketing campaigns to achieve event and publishing targets across the industrial division.
- Work on the industrial portfolio, to support strategic marketing plans, including market research, competitive analysis, target audience identification/segmentation
- Supporting the sales teams with exhibitor marketing requirements and feeding back to relevant manager
- Working with head of design to create new creative campaigns in line with industry demand and current buying trends
- Copy checking, briefing creative teams, design direction of advertising, brochures and other sales and buyer collateral
- Oversee websites and CRM systems
- Develop relationships with marketing teams within key clients to maximize promotional opportunities, gain industry insight and improve customer care
- Working with colleagues in other Geographical locations.
- Implementation of communications plan – direct mail, email, advertising, website and telemarketing to ensure all communication is delivered to an agreed timescale and within budget
- Event support, manning stands, media coordination and registration - in tandem with hosted buyer executive
- Creation and management of event content
- Execution of sponsorships onsite and pre-show
- Preparation of marketing and sales materials for overseas events and partnerships
- Management of translation Turkish to English and vice versa
- Customer feedback, onsite surveys and industry insight
- Develop databases of magazines and potential exhibitors and buyers
- Maximize cross-selling opportunities across related events and publications through barter agreements
- Liaise with other departments, including print and production, sales and new media and external suppliers
This position requires a dynamic, hardworking, flexible and dedicated team player with excellent communication skills. The candidate should demonstrate the behaviors and values consistent with a high-performance organization a highly positive outlook that contributes further to the culture of both the local and wider team where individuals are encouraged to take ownership; demonstrate high level communication, interpersonal and presentation skills; and understand existing processes and identify opportunities for improvement.?
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent) Ability to work calmly under pressure with great attention to detail and adherence to deadlines
- Strong time, project management and organizational skills
- Enthusiastic team player who can work collaboratively in an international environment
- Impeccable English and Fluent Turkish both written and spoken
- Experience of marketing international exhibitions. Marketing of conferences and/or publishing an advantage.
- Excellent copywriting and proofreading skills
- Financial/budget management experience
- Self-motivated and able to work under own initiative
- Experience of working with external suppliers (e.g. PR Team) List / database management experience Excellent IT skills.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal skills
- International travel as required