QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
ENGLISH TEACHER (Native Speaker)
Izmir Özel Türk Koleji (İzmir Private Turkish College) which is one of the oldest and leading private educational institute of Turkey is building a strong organization that will carry its educational principals toward the future. Our culture is based on our mission backing to 69 years – Grow a new generation who are Capable to make right choices, Able to think in multi discipliner context, Contemporal, Balanced and Happy.
We are seeking a committed, loyal and enthusiastic teacher of English to join our very strong and high achieving English Departmen. English teacher would be able to teach across High School, Secondary School and Elementary School. The post is to start September and will be offered on a full time basis. We boasts high academic standards and offers a fantastic working environment to all its staff and pupils. It has excellent facilities and resources.
• Native English speakers from english speaking countries
• BA in English or BA in Education is preferred but any other major is also accepted as long as it is a 3 or 4 years University Degree.
• State Teaching License preferably from one's home country or any other form of teaching certificate i.e. TEFL, TESOL, CELTA
• Preferably holding a Turkish Resident Permit or a valid visa of any kind.
• Minimum 1 year of teaching experience in TEFL environment
• Ability to manage and prioritise different tasks
• Ability to work effectively in a team
• Open to learn new tasks
• Strong communication skill
• Open to technological development
• Proactive and dynamic
• Teach students in an engaging and stimulating way
• Make use of practical activities and interactive teaching to ensure students are developing language skills